Covid - 19
The following risk assessment covers the risks associated with Coronavirus and the additional measures which we have taken at our depot and on our vehicles in order to protect our staff, customers, suppliers and visitors.
We do not accept liability for any injury to any person or damage to any property howsoever caused by failing to comply with the requirements of this risk assessment.
For the safety of all of our passengers and staff, we would ask you to please observe the following safety instructions
Boarding the coach:
1. Please observe the 2 metre social distancing rule at the Bus Stop or your Pick Up Point
2. Do not board the coach until advised to do so by the driver
3. Please board the coach one person at a time observing the 2 metre social distancing rule
4. Do not use any seats which have been blocked off for your safety
5. Fill the available seats from the rear of the vehicle working forwards and maintain the 2 metre rule from the person in front.
During your journey:
6. Please wear your seatbelt at all times during the journey
7. Do not get out of your seat or move around the coach
during the journey
8. For Safety Reasons – Toilet facilities are not available on the vehicle
Arriving at your destination:
9. Please remain seated until advised by the driver to disembark.
10.You should depart from the vehicle from the front seats first, working towards the rear and maintaining the 2 metre social distancing rule.